1/ Identify consumers‘ needs and wants for KOVA products, provide inputs and work with R&D, Technical team to design the right package and winning formula, qualify the product and package through various tests, overseeing the design and implementation of new product concepts.
2/ Accountable for researching and analyzing market trends, industry to report on brand growth, update consumer portrait, consumer engagement funnel and portfolio‘s market competitiveness. 3/ Communicate and work with all stakeholders to determine brand objectives and marketing strategies, develop and implement strategies to drive business initiatives.
4/ Monitoring, managing and auditing brand equity and brand identity, taking deep-dive into market information to get insight for creating/optimizing the band propeller.
5/ Coordinate with sales, Trade and other departments, agencies, suppliers to develop and optimize marketing campaign (Brand activation and promotion), developing campaigns and marketing strategies, liaising between creative and other departments.
6/ Craft promotion/pricing strategy and customer/distributor trade terms with Trade Marketing team.
7/ Initiating tailor-made friendly toolkits for driving sales and exposing brand essence (including POSM, sales kit, prints, digital banners, social contents, in-store activation and demos, etc..).
8/ Implementing works which are related to Marketing Operation and assigned by line report.
- Minimum of 2 years of brand management, consulting or consumer journey experience or similar.
- Experience in product launches will be preferred.
- Education level: Intermediate level.
- Computer skills: Mastery.
- Good attitude in being eager to learn and a driven individual.
- Excellent forward-thinking, strategic and courageous leadership skills.
- Strenghts with business mindset, strategic and analytical thinking.
- Ability to drive innovation and brand growth.
- Experience working across teams/functions with impeccable results is A PLUS.