To assist the Head of Marketing in developing brand strategies, setting up marketing, advertising and promotion plans, conducting research for the assigned A brand(s) and product(s). Managing the brand(s) portfolio and executing the most effective marketing mix for the market.
NATURE AND SCOPE OF POSITION
· To be responsible for managing the assigned A’s brand(s) and product (s) in under the strategic direction set by the company to achieve successful brand performance in regards of KPI and to maximise short term and long-term sales volume & profits, as well as grow market size for fasten the total company sales & profit growth.
· To work and coordinate with Commerc ial department to facilitate and execute the brand plan in different trade channel for the assigned A brand(s) and product(s).
· To work with agencies to secure agency's maximum involvement and contribution to company's business for assigned A’s brand(s) and product(s).
· To work with research agency to properly execute research projects for assigned A’s brand(s) and product(s).
· To develop subordinate to become strong brand managers if any.
Accountable for handling the assigned A’s brand(s)/product(s) with the objective to maximize brand(s) revenue, volume and profit by effectively utilising the brand budget annually.
Build brand(s) for sustainable growth in long term, contribute to fast growth of Kova’s business
PRINCIPAL ACTIVITIES PERFORMED BY THE INCUMBENT
1. Develop, implement, monitor and make necessary adjustment to Brand Marketing Plans (short term and long term) to meet objectives and KPIs.
2. Monitor and control advertising, promotion and research budgets to ensure the budget are utilised effectively for the assigned A’s brand(s) and product(s). Monthly/quarterly/ aannually report and update about actual brand spending and planning to Finance department.
3. Continuously monitor brand/product performance using several analysis and frequent market visits, make necessary adjustments of brand activities & initiatives to ensure KPIs are met.
4. Work with agencies to execute brand related campaign effectively for the assigned A’s brand(s) and product(s).
5. Work with research agency to handle research projects pertaining to assigned A’s brand(s) performance, usage, image, equity and analysing consumer behaviour and attitude, determining new product potential for business expansion.
6. Work with Trade Marketing function and Sales team for effective trade promotion and merchandising to maximise the assigned A’s brand(s) presence at trade level and increasing sales opportunities of the brand(s) assigned.
7. Analyse competitive activities and prompt reaction to counter competitive challenges for A’s brand(s) and product(s).
8. Evaluate effectiveness and return of advertising and consumer promotion campaigns for A’s brand(s) and product(s).
9. In case having direct report(s): coach and develop subordinate for becoming potential Brand Manager if any
· A university degree or higher preferably in Marketing
· With at least 3 years of relevant working experiences in FMCG marketing preferably with multi-national company in Vietnam.
· Good track record and solid experience in building successful brands
Skills and Personal Attributes:
· Positive, result-oriented and will power to strike for excellence
· Good sense of initiative and responsibility
· High level of accountability
· Passionate and strong ownership
· Analytical and with strong strategic thinking
· Organised and detail-minded
· Well-presented with good inter-personal and communication skill
· Fluent in both spoken and written English and Vietnamese
· Leadership skills
· Proficiency in computer and software applications