KOVA TRADING JOINT STOCK COMPANY (PAINT AND WATERPROOFING KOVA)
Location: KOVA Center, 92G - 92H Nguyen Huu Canh, Binh Thanh District, Ho Chi Minh City.
Working time: Monday - Saturday morning (8.Am - 5.Pm, Saturday morning: 8.Am - 12.Pm)
- Assisting Marcom Manager to plan marketing comms strategies and deploy to convey brand/products messages to audiences, structuring behavioral aspect of potential customers, deeply understand target customer (all KOVA stakeholders) and their interests in each channel
- Being familiar with using ATL, BTL, digital tools in communications for reaching out to audiences, managing KOVA owned channels by on-going updating new products/new launches/brand event followed the product/ event/ brand concept and marketing calendars and push the core channels updated live
- Being able to work well with cross-function teams (design, technical, trade, sales,…) and manage external stakeholders (agencies, suppliers,...) for campaign deployment.
- Accountable for analyzing and creating report includes the data and stats that matter to brand team (weekly, monthly, quarterly, from campaign start to end), work well with measurable method and provide inputs to optimize brand performance
- Keeping up to date with any new changes on communications platforms to stay ahead to promote brand and engage customers, managing and tracking the relevant social media Influencers for product brand to enhance overall brand reputation and extend reach through influencer channels.
- Assigned tasks by Brand & Comms Manager will be discussed
- Bachelor in any, majors in Marketing, Economics, PR, Communications is a plus
- 2 - 3 years in agency side, 3 years onwards in client side
- Conversational/Business level
- Microsoft Office Suite and other relevant softwares
- Good attitude in being eager to learn and a driven individual
- Experienced in digital agency, communication planner, strategic planning
- Demonstrated analytical thinking skills and a keen eye for detail
- Team spirit plus the ability to work independently
- Strong work ethic and sense of responsibility
- Experience working across teams/functions, agencies with impeccable results is A PLUS